Mutton keema is one of the most popular recipe made out of minced mutton and spice powder . and enjoyed by every non-vegetarians.there are some other dishes that are made out of minced mutton like kebabs , mutton kofte and nargisi kofta .keema can be cooked by frying or stewing .kema can be used as stuffing in naan or samosa .mutton keema taste best with hot roti or steamed rice.
- 250 gram-mutton-keema.
- 1 medium size – finely chopped onion.
- 1 medium size – finely chopped tomato.
- 2 tbsp – oil.
- 2 – tej -patta (bay leaf).
- 1 small stick dalchini(cinnamon).
- 2 badi ellichi(black cardamom).
- 2 chooti ellichi(cardamom).
- 2 – cloves(loung).
- 5 black pepper(kali Mirch).
- 2 tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- 1/2 tsp red-chili powder.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp coriander(dhania) powder.
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder.
- salt to taste.
- chopped coriander.
- start with washing mutton keema in running water for 2-3 times and strain out excess water using a strainer.
- take a frying pan, 2 tbsp cooking oil and heat it.
- next add all dry garam masala bay leaves (tej patta),cloves ,badi ellaichi, chooti ellaichi ,black- pepper).and stir it.
- next, add chopped onion and saute until onion turns brown color.
- add 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste and saute it.
- add red chili powder, haldi powder, dhania powder,garam-masal powder, and salt .mix all the masala properly.
- next, add chopped tomato and let it cook until tomato turns little pulpy.add some water and mix it.
- add washed mutton keema and mix it properly and roast it until keema changes its color.
- cover the pan and let it cook for half hour in very low flame.
- next, add some water add let it cook for more hour in low flame.
- add fresh chopped coriander leaves and let it cook for more few minutes. if there is any water remaining.
- dish is ready to serve with roti or rice.
- USE THICKLY MINCED NOT MACHINE MINCED MEAT.
- TOMATOES IS OPTIONAL.