Achaari Murg Home Made Recipe
Achaari Murg Home Made Recipe
Achaari Murg Home Made Recipe as the name suggests achari murg is the dish prepared with the ingredient used normally to prepare the pickle which makes the dish more delicious like a pickle.
In this post, I will give you easy method to prepare the dish step by step.achari murg goes well with jeera rice or parathas.
INGREDIENTS FOR MARINADE
- 600 gms chicken.
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder.
- 1/2 turmeric powder.
- 1/4 tsp ginger paste
- 1/4 garlic paste.
- 2 large size grated onion.
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 small pieces of ginger finely chopped.
- 5 garlic flakes finely chopped.
- 5 green chilies(thick).
- half teaspoon of cumin seed(jeera).
- one teaspoon aniseeds (saunf).
- 1 tsp mustard(rai) seeds.
- 1 tsp coriander seeds.
- half teaspoon onion(kalaunji) seeds.
- 2 teaspoon red chili powder.
- salt to taste.
- 1 teaspoon turmeric(haldi) powder
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 1/2 cup of mustard oil.
- chopped coriander for garnishing.
- For preparing the pickling paste first dry roast the ingredients until the change the color and start releasing an aroma.
- cool the roasted mixture and prepare the rough paste.
- slit the green chilies and stuff with salt and dhania powder and let it rest it for 20 minutes.
- In a frying pan heat the oil and fry stuffed chilies. strained the access oil and soak the chili in lemon juice and keep aside.
- Use the same oil add some extra oil if needed to fry the chicken pieces.fry in low flame until chicken pieces change its color and turn a little brown in color.
- once done remove from the oil.
- use marinated chicken for frying .marinate chicken for at least 2 hours.
- In the same pan add hing and saute it add onion sliced and saute till onion turn golden brown.
- Add ginger and garlic chopped slice and saute it .keep the flame low.
- next, add the prepared paste to the mixture and saute it in a low flame for more 2 minutes.
- add fryed chicken pieces, red chili powder, turmeric (haldi), and salt and mix it saute it for more 2 minutes.
- add 1 cup of water and let it cook in low flame till chicken pieces turn tender.
- next, add lemon juice and keep stirring the chicken pieces until the masala gets dry and coat the chicken pieces completely.
- Achaari Murg Home Made Recipe is ready to serve .garnish with chop coriander and pickled green chilies.
- For juicy, tender and uniformly cooked chicken pieces cook in moderate to low temperature. high temperature squeezes out the juice and makes chicken pieces hard.
- if you are using small pieces of chicken there is no need to pressure cook.
- use white skin and flesh do not use yellow skin and flash chicken.
- while cooking the chicken masala can stick to the bottom so to avoid this try to use non-stick pan or kadhai.
- Make sure the chicken pieces cut properly especially from the joint otherwise while cooking meat starts loosing from the bones.
- marinate chicken for at least 2 hours .if you marinate for more time it will taste more yummy.
- you can use readymade tomato paste or you prepare fresh tomato paste .just remove the skin and seed using strainer before adding to the curry.