Baingan Bharta Recipe Maharashtrian
Baingan Bharta Recipe Maharashtrian is a simple and easy to prepare brinjal dish that you can prepare with simple ingredients.bartha is mesh brinjal dish. that taste yummy.[sociallocker]
in this post, you will see step by step method to prepare the dish. I am preparing the dish on fire you can use oven also.
- Brinjal or Baingan or eggplant – 1 large side.
- Onion finely chopped – small to medium size.
- Tomato red finely chopped – large side.
- 3 tablespoons of cooking oil.
- Green chili – 2.
- garlic cloves – 4/5 medium size
- Coriander leaves – 3/4 tbsp.
- salt to taste.
- Rinse in water and dry with a napkin the eggplant. Rub some oil on eggplant for roasting and place on an open flame or a grill.
- On low flame keep roasting the baingan.
- You can also make a cut/hole in the brinjal and embed garlic cloves and then put on flame.
- Cooked until it turns tender. to check its cook or not insert the knife inside baingan if it slides smoothly its done.
- Remove the baingan and keep in the bowl of water to cool,
- Peel the skin of roasted brinjal.
- Next, mash the cooked brinjal.
- Start with heating 2 tbsp cooking oil on low flame.
- Add chopped garlic, and saute.
- Add chopped onion and keep saute till it turns little translucent.
- Next, add chopped tomatoes and chopped green chili and mix it well.
- Keep saute the mix in low flame till tomatoes turn pulpy soft and start releasing oil from the mixture.
- Add red chili powder and salt, mix it.
- Next, add cooked brinjal and cook in low flame for more 5 minutes.
- Top up with chopped coriander leaves and mix it.
- Enjoy your bharta recipe Maharashtrian style is ready to serve with rotis.
- you can roast baingan in oven also.
- use fresh baingan.