Coconut Gujiya Recipe | Gujia | Home made Indian Sweet
Coconut Gujiya Recipe
Coconut Gujiya Recipe enjoy home made easy to prepare gujiya recipe using coconut.
- All-purpose flour(maida) -1 cup.
- Ghee – 1 tbsp.
- a pinch salt.
- water – 1/4 cup.
Ingredients for stuffing.
- Khoya (mawa) – one cup.
- Cashew nuts – 7/8 chopped.
- Almonds – 7/8 chopped.
- Raisins – 12/15.
- 1/4 cup chironji.
- Coconut grated fresh -1 tbsp.
- Cardamom seeds powder – 1/4 tsp.
- sugar – 1/4 cup (grind into a powder).
- Oil or ghee.
Making the dough
- Take a mixing bowl and mix all purpose flour and salt.
- Slowly drizzle ghee or water and prepare a soft dough.
- cover it and let it rest for 15 minutes.
Making the stuffing:
- Start with heating mawa on medium heat.
- keep stirring after 2/3 minutes its start melting.
- once melt and start looking little brown one by one add all dry fruits.
- properly mix chopped almonds, chopped cashew, raisins, chironji , Cardamom seeds powder, grated coconut, and powder sugar.
Making gujiya recipe.
- After the resting of dough for 15 minutes take the dough and divide into 10/15 equal rolled small ball.
- roll small balls into 4-inch small diameter circle.
- next, put this small chapati on a gujiya maker, put a tbsp of stuffing in the center.
- apply little water around the edges, fold it into a half circle.
- seal the edges by pressing it.
- prepare all the gujiya and keep it aside for drying out.
- Next, heat oil or ghee on medium heat for frying.
- Once it’s done add few gujiya at a time.
- keep flip in between.
- once gujiya turn golden brown from both the side
- remove it and keep in a paper towel.
- Wait till its get cool completely before serving.
- Coconut Gujiya Recipe is ready to serve.
One thought on “Coconut Gujiya Recipe | Gujia | Home made Indian Sweet”
Delicious combination stuffing ji coconut mawa mixed with nuts wow mouthwatering gujiya ji loved it yummm
Comments are closed.