Dal Chawal is a simple tasty and healthy recipe made using mung dal and masoor dal and some basic ingredients and spice, you will definitely enjoy tasty dal.
in this post, you will get step by step method for making tasty dal and chawal.
INGREDIENTS FOR MAKING DAL CHAWAL
- Mung Dal – 250 g
- Masoor Dal – 250 g.
- Turmeric Powder – 1 tsp
- Red Chili Powder – 1tbsp
- Green Chili – 2 pieces
- Garlic – 4 pieces
- Coriander Powder – 1 tsp
- Cumin Powder – 1 tsp
- Onion small to medium size chopped.
- Cooking Oil – 3 tbsp
- Salt as per taste
- Rice – 300g
- Water as needed
- Cooking oil -1 tbsp.
- cumin seeds – 1 tbsp
- chopped garlic – 1 tbsp.
- red chili whole -2.
- Red chili powder -1 tbsp
Step by Step Cooking Method
- Start with putting rice in a water for 20 minutes.in a bowl
- After 20 minutes put soaked rice in a cooking pot along with water, a pinch of salt and cook on a low flame.
- Next, for 20 minutes soaked masoor and mung daal in a bowl. keep them aside
- Start with boiling soaked dal in the water add salt, red chili powder, green chili, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garlic powder, cumin powder, and garlic.
- On low flame steam for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Take small size cooking pan, add cooking oil, chopped onion, cumin seeds and fry it on low flame until it turns light brown.
- Next, add chopped garlic, whole red chili, red chili powder and cook for a while.
- add this tadka to cooked dal and mix it properly
- dal chawal is ready to serve.
OTHER VEG RECIPE YOU CAN TRY LIKE