Egg Bhurji Recipe |Home made anda Bhurji Recipe
Egg Bhurji Recipe
Egg Bhurji is one of the most common and famous dishes across India, especially for the breakfast Egg Bhurji go very well with paratha or bread.
Egg Bhurji is a form of a scrambled egg with masala and spices, with tomatoes and onion, you can add potatoes also.
this and bhurji is very easy to prepare and take less time also to cook .there are some other egg dish also which is also as famous and tasty as anda bhurji like EGG CURRY, EGG PARATA, EGG FRIED RICE, OMLET, EGG PANEER OMLET
in this post, I will give how I like to make my egg bhurji. I usually add chopped potatoes also. I hope you like it, PLZ DO COMMENT ABOUT THE DISH
- Eggs -3
- Finely chopped onion -2 medium sized.
- finely chopped tomato -1 medium size.
- green chili chopped -1 Tsp.
- cooking oil -1 tsp,
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder.
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped.
- salt to taste.
- Heat some oil in a frying pan.
- add chopped onion also add finely chopped green chili and saute it in low flame.
- once onion starts looking golden brown and soft add chopped tomatoes.
- saute it for 2 minutes in medium flame.
- next one by one add red chili powder, turmeric powder and salt to taste and keep sauting the mix for two minutes. keep the flame low.
- in a big size, bowl beat the egg.
- add this egg mixture to the pan and mix it well.
- cook the mixture in a low flame till eggs are cooked.
- your egg bhurji is done you can serve with roti or bread.
- You can add chopped tomatoes also. just add after adding onion and let it cook till it gets golden brown. after that start all the ingredients and follow the procedure.
- you can add garam masla and ginger garlic paste to.