Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe Without Khoya
Gajar Ka Halwa Recipe Without Khoya is One of the most popular Indian sweet dish prepared in all Indian home during winter season using milk and dry fruits.
In this post, you will see step by step method to prepare this sweet dish. without using khoya and without a cooker.
all you need fresh juicy grated carrot, milk, sugar, ghee, and dry fruits, its quick sweet dish.
- Carrot grated – 4 cup(use fresh and juicy).
- Desi ghee or oil – 2 tablespoons.
- Sugar 4 tablespoon powder.
- Cardamom powder -2.
- Milk – 2 cup.
- Cashew – 8.
- Raisin – 8.
- Almonds – 4.
- Chironji -1 Tsp.
How To Make Gajar Ka Halwa
- Start with grating 8/9 juicy carrot (rinse and peel it first).grate by hand or using hand processor.
- finely chopped all the dry fruits almonds, cashew.
- Start with heating desi ghee or oil in a non-stick pan keep the flame low.
- add grated carrot and keep stirring on a low flame for 10 minutes or till raw smell vanish.
- next, add milk and keep cooking on a low flame for about 15 minutes(cover the pan).
- after 15 min when 70 % of milk is reduced add powder sugar and cardamom, and give a nice mix.
- keep stirring and cooking on low flame for more 15 minutes.
- at the end when all the milk is evaporated add chopped cashew, raisins, chopped almonds .and chironji and mixt it
- cook for more 5 minutes.
- halwa is ready to serve.
- you can top up more dry fruits before serving.
OTHER SWEET DISH YOU CAN MAKE AT HOME