How To Make Egg Curry At Home | Desi Egg Curry
How To Make Egg Curry At Home
HOW TO MAKE EGG CURRY AT HOME with simple basic ingredients available at home like kadi patta, onion tomato, and basic garam masala.
- 3 Boiled Desi Egg.
- Cooking oil 2 tbsp.
- Curry leaves or kadi patta -10 to 12
- Onion medium size finely chopped or puree.
- Tomatoes finely chopped- 2 puree.
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
- Green chili chopped -1.
- Garam masala powder -1 tsp.
- Dhania powder/coriander powder – 1 tsp.
- Red chili powder- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp.
- Cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- 2 cup water.
- Coriander leaves finely chopped – 2tbsp.
- Start with preparing tomatoes and onion puree separately and keep it aside.
- Boil the egg and remove the shells and give a small cut .
- You can sauté eggs in oil , I am using planed boil egg.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan, and add cumin seeds and wait till it splutters.
- Next, add curry leaves and keep sauteing in low flame until leaves start spluttering .add onion puree and chopped green chilies
- Cook till onion turns little golden brown, keep the flame low to medium.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté in low to medium flame, till the raw smell goes away.
- Pour tomato puree and keep sauteing until the mixture blends well and turns thick.
- Next, one by one adds all the dry powder, start with garam masala, coriander, red chili powder, turmeric, and salt.
- On low flame keep cooking the mixture till the raw smell goes away .
- Once your mixture start smelling good add boiled egg and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour water according to gravy consistency required.
- On medium heat keep cooking, cover the pan.
- Once you see oil appear over the curry, add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the gas.
- Your egg curry dish is ready to serve.
- You can serve egg curry with plain rice.
You can also try some other egg recipe like egg bhurji recipe , Egg Fried Rice Recipe, Egg Paneer Omelette Recipe ,