How To Make Egg Curry At Home
HOW TO MAKE EGG CURRY AT HOME with simple basic ingredients available at home like kadi patta, onion tomato, and basic garam masala.
- 3 Boiled Desi Egg.
- Cooking oil 2 tbsp.
- Curry leaves or kadi patta -10 to 12
- Onion medium size finely chopped or puree.
- Tomatoes finely chopped- 2 puree.
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp.
- Green chili chopped -1.
- Garam masala powder -1 tsp.
- Dhania powder/coriander powder – 1 tsp.
- Red chili powder- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp.
- Cumin seeds -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- 2 cup water.
- Coriander leaves finely chopped – 2tbsp.
- Start with preparing tomatoes and onion puree separately and keep it aside.
- Boil the egg and remove the shells and give a small cut .
- You can sauté eggs in oil , I am using planed boil egg.
- Heat cooking oil in frying pan, and add cumin seeds and wait till it splutters.
- Next, add curry leaves and keep sauteing in low flame until leaves start spluttering .add onion puree and chopped green chilies
- Cook till onion turns little golden brown, keep the flame low to medium.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté in low to medium flame, till the raw smell goes away.
- Pour tomato puree and keep sauteing until the mixture blends well and turns thick.
- Next, one by one adds all the dry powder, start with garam masala, coriander, red chili powder, turmeric, and salt.
- On low flame keep cooking the mixture till the raw smell goes away .
- Once your mixture start smelling good add boiled egg and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour water according to gravy consistency required.
- On medium heat keep cooking, cover the pan.
- Once you see oil appear over the curry, add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the gas.
- Your egg curry dish is ready to serve.
- You can serve egg curry with plain rice.
You can also try some other egg recipe like egg bhurji recipe , Egg Fried Rice Recipe, Egg Paneer Omelette Recipe ,