Kaleji Masala Recipe
Kaleji Masala Recipe its dry recipe that you can enjoy with naan or roti. In this recipe, I am just using basic ingredients . with some garam masala
- Mutton kaleji – 250 g.
- Yogurt – 1 cup .
- Cooking oil – 2 tbsp.
- Onion medium size finely chopped – 1.
- Ginger – Garlic paste – 1/2 cup.
- Green paste – 1/2 cup.
- Garam-masala powder – 1 tbsp.
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp.
- Dhani powder – 1 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder (Haldi powder) – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Fresh coriander leaves chopped – 1 tbsp.
Ingredients for green paste
- Green chilies chopped -2.
- Tomatoes medium size chopped- 1.
- Onion medium size chopped -1.
- chopped coriander -1/2 cup.
Marinate Kaleji for 1 hour in yogurt.
- Start with heating oil in a frying pan.
- Once the oil is done add chopped onion and fry till it starts looking soft and pinkish.keep the flame low.
- Next, add ginger-garlic paste and fry until onion changes its color to golden brown.
- Next, add green paste and cook for more 10 minutes in low flame.
- One by one add Garam-masala powder, Red chili powder, Dhani powder, Turmeric powder mix it and cook on low flame.
- add salt according to taste.
- Next, add marinated kaleji and mix it.
- cover the pan and cook on a low flame for 15/20 minutes.
- add chopped coriander leaves mix it, cook it for more 5 minutes on low flame.
- kaleji masala recipe is ready to serve with roti/naan