one of the famous paneer dishes is Lachedar Paneer that you can prepare at home with some other ingredients like capsicum, onion and other spices .in this post I will give you step by step method to prepare the dish
- 300-gram small cube sized cut
- 2 capsicums cut into a ring shape.
- 2 onion cut into a ring shape.
- 3 tomatoes chopped.
- 4 tablespoon oil.
- 1 tbsp grated ginger.
- salt to taste.
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili (lal mirch) powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander (dhania) powder.
- 1 teaspoon garam masala.
- 1 cup fresh cream.
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice.
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED TO PASTE
- 2 Green Chili.
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander.
- 1 small piece ginger.
- 2 teaspoon cumin seed (jeera).
- 3/4 black pepper powder(kali mirch)
- heat oil in a thick bottom frying pan add onion rings and stir it till it becomes little golden brown.
- meanwhile prepared the paste using above mention ingredients.
- Add prepared paste to the pan and cook it for 2 minutes in low flame.add grated ginger.
- Add capsicum rings and stir it for more 2 minutes.keep the flame low
- next, Add red chili powder, dhania powder, garam masla and salt and stir it well in low flame for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and paneer cubes and mix well.
- add fresh cream and mixed it cook for more 1 minute.
- take the vegetable in serving dish sprinkle lemon juice.
- garnish the dish with finely grated paneer and fresh chopped coriander leaves.
- few days old paneers do not appear hard .but when paneer stale it loses its softness.
- never deep fry paneer in low heated oil it will stick to the bottom of the pan or kadhai.
- while cooking tikkas and tandoori paneer dish add 1tbsp of cornflour or besan this will make marinate stick properly to the paneer.
- heat you paneer pieces properly this will make paneer soft.so at the time of serving you can slowly heat the paneer masala on low heat also.
- if you preparing you paneer in a home do not squeeze the paneer completely it will make your paneer taste dry.
- For keeping paneer fresh for a long time keep panner in a bowl filled with water.