MAKHMALI CHICKEN MASALA is a very mouthwatering chicken dish you will see in India and also in other Asian countries .you can enjoy the different taste of makhmali chicken masala in a different part of the country because of special ingredients (spices)in the dish.
in this post, i will give you a simple and easy method to prepare the recipe step by step.
- 500 gm chicken cut into small pieces.
- One cup milk.
- 3 tbsp cooking oil.
- 2 Medium seizes onion cut into small pieces.
- 3 capsicums cut into 4 pieces.
- 1/2 tsp garam masala.
- 1 cup tomato puree.
INGREDIENTS FOR PASTE
- 3 Green cardamoms (chhoti illaichi).
- 1-inch cinnamon stick (Dalchini).
- 3/4 fennel (saunf).
- 1 tsp Cummin seeds(jeera).
- 3 Cloves (Laung).
- 2 tsp Coriander Seeds(Saboot dhania)
- 2 Black Cardamom(Badi Elaichi).
- small piece ginger.
- 3-4 garlic flakes.
INGREDIENTS FOR COATING
- 8 tbsp Curd.
- 10 tbsp Besan.
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder.
- 1/4 tsp carom seeds(ajwain).
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander.
- salt to taste.
- Prepare the paste out of ginger, garlic along with all the dry masala use little water and make fine ground masala. keep the masala aside.
- In a frying pan add one cup of milk and 1/4 cup of water. Heat and bring it to a boil.
- Know add prepare ground masala.red chili powder and salt.
- next, add chicken pieces .and give 1-2 boil .cover the pan and keep the flame low and let it cook the chicken until completely dry.
- once chicken pieces get cooled add all the coating ingredients and mix well.
- heat oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken pieces by the time the pieces turn golden brown color.
- Use pan /kadai add tbsp oil and add capsicum and onion pieces and stir till it turns liitle soft .add salt.
- next, add tomato puree and let it cook for about 2-3 minute in low flame.
- add golden brown chicken pieces sprinkle some garam masala and toss till chicken turns soft and hot.
- makhmali chicken masala is ready to serve.