MEETHI SEVIYAN RECIPE | HOME MADE MEETHI SEVIYAN RECIPE
MEETHI SEVIYAN RECIPE
MEETHI SEVIYAN RECIPE is a sweet Indian homemade dessert recipe which tastes superb and it can be prepared in less than 20 minutes.
Most of the time sweet seviyan is prepared during the festival season using some dry fruits milk and seviyan.
you can also make namkeen seviyan
- Seviyan broken – 1cup.
- Desi Ghee – 1 tablespoon.
- Milk -500 ml/2 cups
- Sugar -1/4 cup or sugar to taste.
- 10/12 Raisins(kishmish) .
- 5 cashews (kaju) sliced thinly.
- 5 pistachios (pista) sliced thinly.
- 6 almond (badam)sliced thinly.
- 2 tbsp chironji.
- 2 cup water.
PREPARING SEVIYAN RECIPE
- Heat 1 tbsp of desi ghee in frying pan or kadai.in low flame
- Wait till ghee melt and next add broken seviyan.
- Keep stirring broken seviyan till it turns golden brown. keep the flame low to medium.
- Add all chopped dry fruits one by one. and mix them nicely.
- Next, lower the flame and pour 2 cups of water you can use milk also.
- For 2 to 3 minutes keep stirring the mix.
- Next, add sugar and stir well.
- Seviyan starts absorbing the water and getting thick .switch of the gas.
- you can top up seviyan with some more chopped dry fruits and malai or milk.
- You can use pre-roasted seviyan also.
- On low flame cook seviyan till it becomes dry otherwise it will look like kheer.
- You can use more dry fruits also.