Moth Beans Recipe
Moth Beans Recipe step by step method to prepare with simple and basic ingredients.
healthy morning breakfast to have in the morning.
- Moth beans /Matki – 150 gm (soaked).
- Onion Small/medium size chopped -1.
- tomato chopped – 1 medium size.
- potato chopped -1 small size.
- Cooking oil -2 tbsp.
- Coriander leaves chopped – 1/4 cup.
- green chili – 2 chopped.
- Cumin seeds – 1 tsp.
- Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp.
- Salt to taste.
- Start with washing beans under clean running water, till it starts looking clean.
- Soak this clean beans in a bowl with enough water to soaked and keep it aside for 6/8 hours.
Making of Beans Recipe
- Start with Heating 2 tbsp oil in a frying pan.
- Once the oil is done add cumin seeds. and let them sizzle on low heat.
- next, add chopped Potato and cooked for 5 minutes on low flame.
- add chopped onion and keep saute in low flame till it turns translucent.
- next add salt, red chili powder, and turmeric powder.
- cook the mix for 2/3 minutes on low flame.
- add chopped tomatoes and mix it.
- Cook the mix till tomatoes turns little mushy and soft.
- add chopped green chili and mix.
- next, add soaked and drained matki and stir well.
- add 1/2 cup of water cover the pan and cook on a low flame, for 30 minutes keep the flame low.
- check beans cooked or not if needed cook for some more time.
- sprinkle chooped coriander leaves and mix it.
- Moth Beans Recipe is ready to serve.