nargisi paneer kofta is an exotic vegetarian dish you can enjoy for your home party with your family and friends .you can also make non-veg version using the minced meat for your kofta.nargesi paneer kofta very simple to make but it takes little more time to prepare.in this post I will give you full step by step method to prepare the dish.
Nargisi Paneer Kofta
INGREDIENTS FOR KOFTAS
- 100 gms grated paneer.
- 1 cup kidney beans.
- 100 gms cheese.
- 1 cup curd.
- 1 cup soya.
- 2 green chilies chopped.
- 1 medium size chopped onion.
- chopped fresh coriander leaves.
- 1 tsp grated ginger.
- black pepper.
- 1tsp cumin seed.
- chopped fresh mint leaves
- salt to taste.
INGREDIENTS FOR CURRY.
- 2 Small size onion finely sliced.
- 2 garlic flakes.
- 3 chopped tomatoes.
- sliced ginger.
- 1/4 teaspoon amchoor
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder.
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seed powder.
- 1 loung (cloves).
- 1/2 teaspoon dry spices powder (garam masala).
- fresh cream.
- In the grinder add soaked and boiled rajma(kidney beans) in this add soya chunks which are soaked in water.
- grind both of them make the mixture nice and soft little bit of moist.
- put the mixture in the bowl and chopped onion(for crunchiness), salt,garam masla powder , chopped green chili, green chili powder, and chopped mint leaves and mix it .and keep the mixture aside.
- In a bowl take grated paneer, cheese, and yogurt mix it well and make small balls.
- take one ball and add some saffron color.
- put this saffron color ball into other panner cheese ball and make it like an egg.
- next, make 4 big balls of soya beans.flatten each ball. know put the panner ball and try to cover it once it coated it properly.
- deep fry the ball one at a time. and keep it aside.
- In a grinder put chopped onion, ginger, garlic, green chili and tomatoes and prepare the paste.
- take the pan add 3 tbsp oil heat in low flame and add above paste cook till paste become little dry.
- add crushed cumin seed (jeera),garam masla, red chilli powder ,amchoor and laung and cook for more 2 minutes.
- next,add 2 cups of water and cook in medium flame for more 2 minutes add salt and simmer it.
- add crushed cumin seed, chopped coriander and chhoti illaichi and simmer it on a low flame for 4/5 minutes.
- In a serving dish take the gravy add koftas. form top adds fresh cream and coriander leaves.
- For keeping paneer fresh for a long time keep panner in a bowl filled with water.
- if you preparing you paneer in a home do not squeeze the paneer completely it will make your paneer taste dry.
- heat you paneer pieces properly this will make paneer soft.so at the time of serving you can slowly heat the paneer masala on low heat also.
- while cooking tikkas and tandoori paneer dish add 1tbsp of cornflour or besan this will make marinate stick properly to the paneer.
- never deep fry paneer in low heated oil it will stick to the bottom of the pan or kadhai.
- few days old paneers do not appear hard .but when paneer stale it loses its softness.