Poori Bhaji Recipe
Poori Bhaji Recipe is a simple dry potato sabzi that you can prepare with basic spices available at home. mostly you see this sabji prepared during a special occasion.
- 4/5 medium-size potatoes(aloo).
- 1 Onion(medium size) chopped.
- 1 tsp cooking oil.
- 8/10 curry leaves.
- Cumin seeds-3/4 tsp.
- Mustard seeds – 3/4 tsp.
- Green chili (Hari Mirch)- 2.
- Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp.
- coriander leaves chopped.
- salt to taste.
- Take medium size potatoes and rinse it well.
- boil the potatoes in pressure cooker also add salt.
- cook till 7/8 whistles.
- check the potatoes if it’s cooked peel the potatoes.
- You can crumble or chop them.
PREPARING POORI BHAJI RECIPE
- Heat some cooking oil in a frying pan.
- add some mustard seed and let them pop keep the flame on low.
- next, add cumin seed and sought it till it turns brown.
- add chopped onion and saute it on low flame till it turns translucent.
- Do not overcook onion.
- add green chili and curry leaves and keep sauteing it on low flame.
- Next, add turmeric powder and salt(according to taste) mix it.
- add boiled chopped potatoes and mix it.
- cooked the mix for 4 to 5 minutes on low flame.
- top up with chopped coriander leaves
- best serve with poori.
- Enjoy Poori Bhaji Recipe.
OTHER VEG RECIPES