Rava Laddu is quickly prepared sweet dish.its also called sooji laddu .its one of the most common sweets prepare during a festival season like Diwali with simple basic ingredients like semolina, sugar and some dry fruits
some more Diwali snacks chakli recipe
- Sooji or Rava (Semolina) – 3 cup.
- Sugar powder – one cup.
- Ghee 5 tablespoon.
- milk – one cup.
- almonds -5/6 chopped.
- Cashew – 3 tablespoons.
- Raisins – 3 tablespoon.
- Chironji – 2 tablespoons.
- coconut -grated
- Start with heating one tablespoon of desi ghee in a pan on medium heat.
- once ghee is hot add sooji for roasting keep stirring it continuously for 6/7 minutes on low flame or till you start getting a nice aroma.
- once sooji roasted add powder sugar and mix it.
- next, one by one add dry fruits chironji, almonds, coconut, Raisins, and cashew.
- and mix it well keep the flame at low.
- add little warm milk and mix it (turn off the flame).
- take a small amount of mixture in your hand and make a round shape small ball.
- from the top, you can add roasted nuts also.
- Sooji laddu is ready to enjoy.