White SoyBean Curry Recipe
soybean curry is one of the most delicious and protein packed dish for vegetarian .apart of protein it is an exelent source of protein and minerals .if you talk about taste not only white soya bean but also other beans like kidney beans, rajma is also very tasty & delicious and rich in protein,soybean curry is more famous in north India.in his post I will give you step by step method for this recipe
SOYBEAN CURRY RECIPE
- 2 Cup(300 g) white soya bean.
- 3 chopped tomatoes.
- 1 medium size sliced onion.
- vegetable oil.
- 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds
- 2 green chilies chopped.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds.
- 1 tsp of coriander seeds powder
- 1tsp red chili powder.
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
- 1 tsp ginger paste.
- 1 tsp garlic paste.
- salt to taste.
- fresh coriander leaves chopped.
- 6/7 fresh curry patta leaves.
- prepare onion paste using a blender and one chopped green chili, coriander leaves and curry leaves along with some water.
- also, prepare tomato puree. use boil tomato, small pieces of raw ginger-garlic and with 1 cup of water and grind to a puree.remove tomato seeds and skins using strainer
- heat 2 tbsp of vegetable oil in a frying pan and add cumin seeds and onion paste and saute it on low flame.
- keep sauteing the onion paste till raw flavor goes.
- next, add ginger garlic paste and keep sauteing it on low flame.
- add tomato puree and keep sauteing the mixture. for more 2 minutes.
- know one by one add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander seeds powder, salt and one fourth a cup of water and cook.
- wait till spice roast properly in low flame.
- add soya beans and 2 cup water according to the consistency required and stir it
- keep the pan covered and let it cook the beans on low flame for 15/20 minutes.
- add freshly chopped coriander leaves and dish is ready to serve with jeera rice or roti.
- Soak the soybean for 4/5 hours drained the water.and then pressure cook the beans for 3/4 whistles.